Entravision Communications Corporation is an American media company based in Santa Monica, California. Entravision primarily caters to the Spanish-speaking Hispanic community and owns television and radio stations and outdoor media, in several of the top Hispanic markets. It is the largest affiliate group of the Univision and UniMás television networks. Entravision also owns a small number of English-language television and radio stations.
On August 4, 2006, Entravision sold five of its radio stations in the Dallas–Fort Worth area to Liberman Broadcasting. On May 16, 2008, the company sold its outdoor media division, whose operations were primarily based in New York and Los Angeles, to Lamar Advertising Company. In 2007, Entravision Communications Corporation acquired Spanish-language radio station WNUE-FM serving the Orlando, Florida, market from Mega Communications for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $24 million.
Formerly owned media properties
- New York City – El Diario La Prensa (now owned by ImpreMedia)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – KTCY 101.7 FM (Sold to Liberman Broadcasting)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – KRVA La Buena 1600 (Sold to Mortenson Broadcasting)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – KZMP Radio Saalam Namaste FM 104.9/AM 1540 (Sold to Liberman Broadcasting)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – KZZA Casa 106.7 FM (Sold to Liberman Broadcasting)
- San Jose, California – KBRG 100.3 FM “Radio Romántica” (Sold to Univision)
- San Jose, California – KLOK 1170 AM (Sold to Univision)
- New York, New York – Vista Media Group, an outdoor advertising division (Sold to Lamar Advertising Company)
- Reno, Nevada – KNVV-LP (license cancelled by FCC May 23, 2014)
- Denver, Colorado – KDVT-LP (license cancelled by FCC September 13, 2017)