Last Updated on 4 months by Editor
Jacqui Heinrich Wiki
Jacqui Heinrich is an American journalist from Massachusetts currently working as a Network Correspondent for Fox News Channel since September 2018.
Jacqui Heinrich Biography
She grew up between Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. She later moved to Washington, DC to attend the George Washington University. Jacqui worked as an intern for the United States Congress, MSNBC, and WRC-TV, the local NBC affiliate while studying at GWU’s Elliott School of International Affairs.
Heinrich got her start in news as a one-man-band reporter at KOAA, the NBC affiliate in Colorado Springs. She shot, wrote, and edited her own stories. Jacqui won an Emmy Award for her investigation into legal loopholes surrounding meth lab cleanup laws. She also anchored KOAA’s weekend morning edition of the Happening Now Desk.
Jacqui interviewed presidential candidates Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Rand Paul, and Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election cycle.
Jacqui Heinrich Fox
Heinrich joined Fox News in September 2018 as a General Assignment Reporter and is based in New York City. She specializes in crime, political, and investigative coverage.
Jacqui Heinrich Age
Heinrich was born on November 21, 1988, in New England, United States of America. She is 32 years old.
Jacqui Heinrich Family
More information about her family is not available at this moment. However, we shall update it as soon as possible.
Jacqui Heinrich Husband
Jacqui began dating Franklin in September 2015. Franklin congratulated Jacqui via Instagram on 27 June 2017 when she won the Emmy Award.
Jacqui Heinrich Children
More information about her children is not available at this moment. However, we shall update it as soon as possible.
Jacqui Heinrich Height
She stands at a height of 5ft 6in.
Jacqui Heinrich Salary Range
She earns an estimated salary of between $5k-$10k annually.
Jacqui Heinrich Net Worth Range
She has an estimated net worth of between $100k-$200k.
Jacqui Heinrich Las Vegas
In Las Vegas, she won an Emmy Award for her reporting on sex trafficking and spearheaded an investigation into stolen department-issued weapons at the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. Heinrich was also recognized for her reporting on the trial of Erich Nowsch. Erich is convicted of killing a Las Vegas mother in a road rage altercation. She was also featured as the local media expert on two episodes of ABC’s 20/20 after the case gained nationwide attention.
Prior to her work in Boston, she spent nearly 3 years as a reporter and weekend anchor for KTNV, a Las Vegas ABC affiliate.
She was also recognized for her continuing live coverage of the shocking prison suicide of Aaron Hernandez, a “free speech rally” on Boston Common following a deadly confrontation between white supremacists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville, VA, and the “Texting Suicide Trial” of Michelle Carter.
Heinrich is most recognized for her breaking news reporting. After the deadliest shooting in modern U.S. history, Boston 25 News sent Jacqui to Las Vegas to cover the deaths at the Las Vegas Route 91 Harvest Festival. She exclusively obtained the first images from inside the gunman’s Mandalay Bay Hotel room. The images revealed the weapons used to kill 58 people and injured 851, and compelled Las Vegas authorities to confirm the gunman modified his weapons with bump stocks, making them fully automatic. Massachusetts became the first state to enact a bump stock ban in the aftermath.
She was then a reporter and weekend evening anchor at Boston 25 News, the local Fox affiliate in Boston.
Jacqui Heinrich Awards
- Emmy Award nomination – 2018 On-Camera Talent Reporter, General Assignment — Boston/New England Chapter
- Emmy Award nomination – 2018 Team Coverage — Boston/New England Chapter
- Emmy Award — 2017 On-Camera Talent Reporter, General Assignment — Boston/New England Chapter
- Emmy Award nomination — 2017 Continuing Coverage, No Time Limit — Boston/New England Chapter
- Emmy Award nomination — 2017 Outstanding Spot News — Boston/New England Chapter
- Emmy Award — 2016 Human Interest Single Story or Series – Pacific Southwest Chapter
- Emmy Award nomination — 2015 Politics/Government News Series, Pacific Southwest Chapter
- Emmy Award — 2014 Specialty Assignment News Series, Heartland Chapter
- Emmy Award nomination — 2013 General Assignment Report, Heartland Chapter
- Colorado Broadcaster’s Association — 2013 1st place award Best Hard News, Spot News Report (within 24 hours)
- Colorado Broadcaster’s Association- 2013 2nd place award for Best General Assignment Report (within 24 hours)
Jacqui Heinrich Facebook
Jacqui Heinrich Twitter
Jacqui Heinrich Instagram